2014 WRC, 8th Rally
Neste Oil Rally Finland
i20 WRC Highlights
- Mid-Season Review From Monte Carlo to Poland!
- Lotos 71st Rally Poland Review Watch the complete review of Rally Poland.
- Lotos 71st Rally Poland Day-4 Rally Poland Day Four Wrap Up Video.
- Lotos 71st Rally Poland Day-3 Three Hyundai i20 WRC cars at the finish in the top 7.
- Lotos 71st Rally Poland Day-2 Enjoy our Rally Poland Day Two wrap up video.
- Lotos 71st Rally Poland Day-1 Here's all the action from the first day of competition.
- Lotos 71st Rally Poland Preview Featuring Thierry, Juho & Hayden
- Rally Italia Sardegna Review Watch the complete review of Rally Italia Sardegna.
- Rally Italia Sardegna Day-3 Enjoy our Day 3 wrap up video!
- Rally Italia Sardegna Day-2 Rally Italia Sardegna video recap day two
- Rally Italia Sardegna Day-1 A day of highs and lows for the Team.
- Rally Italia Sardegna Shakedown The sixth round of the 2014 WRC.
- Rallye Antibes - Côte d'Azur Review Claimed the victory of the event.
- Rally Italia Sardegna Preivew Get in the mood for WRC with our preview.
- Driver line up for Rally Germany Team will continue its three-car entry.
- Rally Poland Day-4 Team has taken its second podium.
- Rally Poland Day-3 Positive progress on penultimate day.
- Rally Poland Day-2 Team reflects on disrupted Friday.
- Rally Poland Day-1 Trouble-free opening day in Poland.
- World Cup Celebration Penalty Shoot-Out in Poland
- Rally Poland Debut Rally team will field three Hyundai i20 WRC cars.
- World Cup Celebration Team kicks off celebration of Hyundai’s sponsorship.
- Rally Italia Sardegna ends Two Hyundai i20 WRCs reaching the finish.
- Valuable Learning Day Rally Italia update.
- Day of Highs & Lows Team had a strong start to Friday’s opening loop.
- Three-car Assault. Team will field three Hyundai i20 WRC cars.
- Rallye Antibes The first victory for Hyundai Motorsport in competition.
- NEWS UPDATE MAY 21, 2014
- Drivers in Korea Check out the best moments of the trip.
- NEWS UPDATE MAY 14, 2014
- Top Five Finish Team finishes gruelling Rally Argentina.
- Mixed Fortunes Team have experienced a contrasting day.
- Hard Lessons Team have endured a tough and disappointing Friday.
- New Challenge Team is ready to face another round.
- 2014 Test Driver Bryan Bouffier as 2014 test driver.