Hyundai i30 N TCR sales information
Following successful outings in both the TCR International Series and the TCR Europe Trophy, Hyundai Motorsport have opened their order books to i30 N TCR customers.
The brand new car is competitively priced within the TCR market, available to customers at a base price of €128.000, including a deposit of €15.000 required to confirm an order.
While the base car will provide teams with a high specification, ready-to-race machine those planning to take on the long-distance championships where TCR designs are eligible can purchase the Hyundai Motorsport developed ‘Endurance Kit’. In addition to the performance-focused parts fitted to the i30 N TCR as standard this option includes ABS, night lamps and an external refueling fitting.
i30 N TCR customers will also be able to call on the support of the dedicated team of Customer Racing engineers based at Hyundai Motorsport’s headquarters in Alzenau, Germany, 30 minutes from Frankfurt. Teams will be able to call on the experience of those who have worked on the i30 N TCR throughout its development, will be available to assist teams at tests and race events to help them maintain the best performance from their car.
Teams will also be able to rely on responsive customer support and spare parts delivery. Prices for individual components will be confirmed in the coming months, ahead of the first chassis deliveries.
Hyundai i30 N TCR Pricing:
Please see our Sales Brochure for more information about the i30 N TCR.
For further details on ordering an i30 N TCR, and to arrange a visit to Hyundai Motorsport to learn more about the project, please contact the Customer Racing sales team using our contact form.
Hyundai i30 N TCR Technical Specifications
- Transverse mounted, 2-litre turbocharged engine with direct injection, intercooled
- Life Racing ECU and data acquisition system
- BMC air induction kit
- Pneumatic paddle shift operated, 6-speed sequential gearbox with external preload adjustment
- Multi-disc motorsport clutch
- Motorsport-specification driveshafts
- Front bespoke Brembo 6-piston monobloc calipers with Ø380mm ventilated brake discs
- Rear 2-piston monobloc calipers with Ø278mm ventilated brake discs
- Pagid brake pads
- Adjustable pedal box with spherical bearing-mounted Brembo master cylinders
- Goodridge braided hoses and fittings
- Front McPherson struts with adjustable dampers
- Rear 4-arm multi-link with adjustable dampers
- Braid i30 N TCR specific 10”x18” rims
- Hyundai Motorsport-designed lightweight, high-tensile steel roll cage
- Strengthened production body shell, painted white interior and exterior
- Body panels from steel and GFC
- Sabelt race seats and 6-point HANS compatible harnesses
- Sabelt 330mm flat steering wheel
- Lifeline fire extinguisher system
- 100-litre fuel tank with endurance refueling capability
- Odyssey PC680 lightweight race battery
- Length: 4,450mm
- Width: 1,950mm
- Wheel base: 2,650mm
- Track Width: 1,700mm
- Minimum weight: 1,285kg (including driver, complying with TCR regulations)
Specifications subject to change